Duration- 1 Month
Opportunity Type- Internship / Part Time
As a Project Manager Intern you will be involved in all aspects of developing and managing GlobalShala teams, events, competitions and other projects. You will develop your project management skills, meet industry professionals and be a leader!
Day to Day Activities:
- Support our teams in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring that weekly project statuses are received from team members.
- Planning and scaling new and upcoming short and long term projects.
- Documenting resourcing needs, availability and commitments.
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and deadlines; documenting risk mitigation plans.
Skills you have:
- Good MS Office or equivalent skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent coordination and accountability.
- Commitment and dedication towards Deadlines.
Skills you will hone:
- Project Planning Tools
- Presentation and effective communication