Duration- 1 Month
Opportunity Type- Part-time
Human Resource Associate take ownership of all Human Resource matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, payroll, disciplinary action, and learning and development to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Obtain and Record HR Information, Manage the HR Database
- Coordinate Hiring Cycle and Assisting the Company Employees with Enrollment Procedures and HR-related Issues
- Create and Maintain the Human Resource Operations
- Conduct all New-Hire Orientations
- Assist with the Development of Training Material
Skills you have:
- Expertise/ Knowledge of this field.
- Highly Motivated, Able to Work Independently and Manage Multiple Projects.
- Time Management and Planning Skills.
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills and Ability to Motivate and Foster Team Collaboration.
- Excellent Communication Skills and Strong Presentation, Persuasion/Influence Management Skills
Skills you will hone:
- Time Management
- Database Management
- Proof reading