Duration- 1 Month
Opportunity Type- Internship
Graphic Designer is responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites. Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size. Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning Concepts by Studying Relevant Information and Materials.
- Illustrating Concepts by Designing Examples of Art arrangement, Size, Type size, and Style and Submitting them for Approval.
- Preparing Finished Art by Operating the Necessary Equipment and Software.
- Creating a Wide Range of Graphics and Layouts for Product Illustrations, Company Logos, and Websites with Software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing Final Layouts and Suggesting Improvements when necessary.
Skills you have:
- Expertise/Knowledge in this Field
- Highly Motivated, able to Work Independently and Manage Multiple Projects
- Time management and Planning Skills
- Strong leadership and Interpersonal Skills and Ability to Motivate and Foster Team Collaboration
- Excellent communication skills and strong presentation, persuasion/influence management skills
Skills you will hone:
- Time Management