Duration- 1 Month
Opportunity Type- Internship or Part Time
Responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company. Creates and drives strategic direction for GlobalShala’s digital presence and public communications.
Day to Day Activities:
- Create marketing and promotional materials including but not limited to email campaigns, blogs, website content and other digital output.
- Prioritising integrated marketing and communications efforts by coordinating and executing social media plans, email communications, website management, and content management
- Writing and editing press releases that support campaign initiatives and messaging
- Working on creation, development, and updating of messaging materials as part of communications team and campaign strategy
Skills you have:
- Expertise/Knowledge in this field
- Highly motivated, Able to Work Independently and Manage Multiple Projects
- Time Management and Planning Skills
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills and Ability to Motivate and Foster team Collaboration
- Excellent Communication Skills and Strong Presentation, Persuasion/Influence Management Skills
Skills you will hone:
- Time Management