|Type of Challenge
||October 8, 2021
||November 12 ,2021
GlobalShala is opening the windows for people with strong ideas who have the opportunity to not only show their oration skill sets but get exciting prizes as well. So all those whose words hit the best, are invited to give light on the problems regarding mental health faced by people.
- Impacts of Pandemic on our mental health.
- Casual Dismissal
- Taboos revolving around mental health.
- Trivialisation of sensitive terms like ‘anxiety & ‘depression’.
- Micro scholarship of US $100 each to Top 3 performers
- Paid internship opportunities
- GlobalShala merchandise
- Certificate of participation
- Participants have to speak on any of the sample sub-topics provided (one or more as per choice) or can choose their own sub-theme that they believe deserves awareness within the broader canopy of mental health. Strictly adheres to the theme: Mental Health
- Performances can be of any oratory expression- poetry, prose, storytelling, narrative, speech, stand-up comedy, rant, etc.
- Any participant needing supporting audio/video/other media to be played during their performance will have a section for the submission, and it can be played during the performance.
- Participants are needed to submit a written script of their performance while registering, to get monitored for plagiarism/obscenity.
- Time limit:- 5 minutes.
- All the performances will be live.
- Plagiarized submissions will be disqualified
- Use of any expletives/obscene language will lead to nullification of registration
- A participant can only submit a single entry(no team entries).
- The performance should not exceed 5 minutes.
1. What is the competition about?
Ans: The competition is about designing a mood board to spread awareness on climate change.
2. Who can participate?
Ans: It is open for all.
3. How to submit?
Ans: Through the registration link on our contest page.
4. What are the prizes?
Ans: Prizes include micro-scholarships, internships at GlobalShala, and GlobalShala merchandise.
5. What’s the starting date?
Ans: October 8, 2021
6. What’s the end date?
Ans: November 12, 2021
7. Can we participate in a group?
Ans: No, this contest is for individual participation only.
HOW TO ENTER
Click here to register for the contest.
POINT OF CONTACT
In case of any queries or suggestions, feel free to email us at email@example.com