If you wish to participate in this competition, please be mindful of the following rules:
- You can only team up (join or form teams) with the candidates who have registered for the hackathon. Make sure all your team members fall under the eligibility criteria. Otherwise your idea will be disqualified.
- If you are able to build something like an MVP (prototype), you can submit the source codes and other fields as well under the “Submit Project” option. Please note that submitting the prototype is optional for this round. So if you are able to make a prototype before this round ends, you can go ahead and submit it. However, submitting a prototype will not bear any added advantage.
- The final submission date for this round is March 12th, 2022. You need to form teams and give your submissions before this time.
- For this hackathon, you are expected to come up with unique and innovative ideas. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- In case you want to submit a prototype and you require a dataset, you can use an external open-source dataset.
- IP Rights: By default the IP rights of the products the candidates build remain with the candidates. GlobalShala should reserve the right to use any of the products created during or for the competition.
- By allowing us to share your information with GlobalShala, you have consented to receive information from GlobalShala and its partners via phone, email and/or text message. You can unsubscribe at any time.