|Type of Challenge
||November 15, 2021
||December 31, 2021
GlobalShala is opening the windows for people with strong ideas who have the opportunity to not only show their writing skill sets, but get exciting prizes as well. So all those whose words hit the best, are invited to give a light on the impact of “Online Classes on Education” in a fun way in 50 WORDS!
- Impact of Pandemic on Education
- Real vs Virtual Classes
- Difficulties faced in Online Classes
- Advantages of Online Education
- Micro scholarship of US $100 each to Top 3 performers
- Paid internship opportunities
- GlobalShala merchandise
- Certificate of participation
- Participants have to write relating to any of the sample sub-topics provided (one or more as per choice) or can choose their own sub-theme that they believe deserves to be penned down within the broader canopy of Online Education. Strictly adheres to the theme: Online Education
- The story must be 50 words or less than 50 words.
- Individual Participation is only allowed.
- Only one submission per person.
- Writing should be original work of the author with no plagiarized content.
- Use of any expletives/obscene language will lead to nullification of registration
- Submissions can be made in Docx, PDF, PPT or through Instagram post.
- For Instagram Post, use #GlobalShalaMiniSaga3.0 and tag us in your post.
- What is the competition about?
The competition is about writing a 50-word story to tell us the impact of “Online Classes on Education” in a fun way.
- Who can participate?
It is open for all.
- How to submit?
Through the registration link on our contest page.
- What are the prizes?
Prizes include micro-scholarships, internship at GlobalShala, and GlobalShala merchandise.
- What’s the starting date?
November 15, 2021
- What’s the end date?
December 31, 2021
- Can we participate in a group?
No, this contest is for individual participation only.