|Type of Challenge
||November 3, 2021
||December 15, 2021
GlobalShala brings another unique opportunity for you to showcase your creativity, innovation & research skills and learn how to use them in real life as well.
The competition aims to increase the inclusivity of Specially-abled People in the STEM field with the major focus on the common difficulties faced by them and the role we all can play to help increase their inclusivity in STEM. The possibilities are endless. Participants should prepare an innovative project proposal to increase the inclusivity of specially-abled people in the STEM field.
- Specially-abled people representation in STEM.
- Problems faced by them.
- How to increase their inclusivity in STEM
- Micro scholarship of US $100 each to the winners
- Amazon vouchers worth US $25
- Paid internship opportunities
- GlobalShala merchandise
- Participants need to prepare a presentation- ppt/video wherein they propose and explain their idea.
- In their presentation, they should have evidence/research to back their claims
- Alongside proposing an idea, they also need to explain how their idea would work in the real-world logically
- The presentation in video form can be a video of them explaining the project or animation. Time limit- 4 minutes
- Plagiarised submissions will be disqualified.
- PPT slides limit-20
- Explicit content senders will be barred from GlobalShala contests, internships, and scholarships in the future.
- All research work must be cited/referenced
- What is the competition about?
This competition aims to increase the inclusivity of Specially-abled people in the STEM field with the major focus on the common difficulties faced by them and the role we all can play to help increase their inclusivity in STEM.
- Who can participate?
Students from 7-8 grade, high schools and college.
- How to submit?
Through the registration link on our contest page.
- What are the prizes?
Prizes include micro-scholarships, internship at GlobalShala, and GlobalShala merchandise.
- What’s the starting date?
November 3, 2021
- What’s the end date?
December 15, 2021
- Can we participate in a group?
No, this contest is for individual participation only.